Where to get help if you are unhoused !

Need Help?.

There are many resources available to you if you are looking for support! Below are a few of many organizations you can contact or visit for some help. To learn more, check out their websites. There are so many people that want to help you. 

Boys and Girls Club (BGC)

The Upstream project supports unhoused and displaced youth in the Okanagan, and is run through the BGC. Contact Upstream Project Coordinator Philippa Putlitz at pputlitz@bgco.ca. Contact the Outreach Centre at 250-868-8541

ARC Programs

Provides excellent support, prevention, intervention, treatment, and rehabilitative services, for children, youth, individuals and families in BC Interior Region. 513 Bernard Avenue, Kelowna, British Columbia, CANADA V1Y 6N9 | (250) 763-2977. arcprograms@arcprograms.com

The Bridge Youth & Family Services Society

The Bridge Youth & Family Services Society is a not-for-profit, registered charity that has provided innovative and quality counselling services to Central Okanagan's children, youth and families since 1969.” Find Recovery and Addiction Services and Youth and Family Services.

Foundry Kelowna

Foundry Kelowna is a wellness centre where young people aged 12-24 and their families can find hope, help and support, when they need it. https://foundrybc.ca/kelowna/ 100 - 1815 Kirschner Rd, Kelowna, BC V1Y 4N7 (236) 420-2803 foundrykelowna@cmha.bc.ca